For the young men and women who are married or about to, this will bless you greatly. It is divided into three, I will share two today and the third later.
1. Age is only a number, the day you get married to her you have become age-mates. Don’t try to relegate what she says, that so called little girl has a third eye called intuition that is sharper than yours.
2. Ensure you install the app called patience before you commence this journey, if not you will injure your life without knowing you are doing so.
3. Who is your mentor? If he is one that cannot keep a home, be sure he will advise you to kick her out someday. Because marriage has it wind, storm and rain, who speak to you in those days matter.
4. Is it a wife you need or a girl friend? Because they are different and play different roles in the life of a man.
1. You want to follow him, but the question is who is he following?
2. Does he have an idea of his assignment? If all he knows is his routine job, food, s*x and children: you will soon wake up and realize that life feels empty without a drive towards a particular goal(s) for existence. This is one of the major reason for the high rate of divorce in a generation – purposeless marriages.
3. Marry your friend not just a husband. Songs of Solomon 5:16.
4. Never expect him to change after the wedding. It is more easier for women to change, but not men. So know who you are marrying. Know his blood line (has he been washed by the same blood that washed you, is he a family member? Numbers 36:6). Don’t tell me you can change him.
5. What does your instincts see in him? Is he just handsome, or you have so much to learn from him (a father, husband, teacher, priest, leader, etc.)
Till I come your way with part 3 for both the young men and women, stay blessed and don’t forget that Jesus is Lord.
Author: Edward Idemudia Agboare ACA