In every relationship, each partner is to be rest assured that challenges are bound to happen whether you expect it or not. But the sad part of this is that we are oftentimes unprepared for the unseen in every relationship.
Even the Bible says two are better than one, for if one falls, the other pull him up. Seriously, every partner has a tremendous work to do in order to keep his relationship with the other partner alive.
We sometimes blame it on the other when we fail or the other fails whereas what is expected to be done is to lift up the other.
Why you should not break up
- Every relationship is lined up with disappointment and sometimes failure on the part of either of the partner.
- No relationship can guarantee stress-free or challenge-free journey If every situation is well mitigated or handled, it strengthens your union.
- Every break up experience will tear off your confidence in whom you really are.
- You may later realize that, you made a mistake later on in the future.
Rather than breaking up, there are a number of alternatives that we could embark on that will keep us in good shape with our partner, a number of which are presented.
Alternatives to breaking up
- Create a good atmosphere for adequate discussion on how your feel about your partner under which you make mention of the disappointment you embrace and failures so damping to your affection for him/her.
- Decides to both embark on a short vacation if need be in other to improve yourself, but this has to be mutual and the involvement of a more experience individual (trusted third party) is needed. You must as well know that during this period, each partner must avoid looking out for unnecessary potential mate but must be faithful.
- Be ready to recombine with your partner after the short vacation.
While you keep in mind that your partner is the best ever, you must be ready to play your part effectively towards the success of your relationship. Let’s comment, which of these do you agree or disagree with?