The pickup truck will open for pre-orders in the second Quarter of 2021, with deliveries beginning as early as 2023.
In December of 2020, Canoo revealed its multi purple delivery vehicle. The first of its kind. It premiered on YouTube and sparked a lot of conversation among enthusiast in the EV motoring world online.
Now the subscription only electric car manufacturer based in California recently unveiled its all new electric Pickup truck which is the third vehicle that will be based on the company’s proprietary multi-purpose platform architecture.
Complete with Purpose-built features such as powered workbenches, pull out bed extensions, fold down worktable plus cargo storage, tool storage, flip down side tables, side step storage, Modular bed with space dividers, multi accessory charge port, Integrated overhead plus bed perimeter lighting, Roof rack and camper shell.
All Electric. All American. All Utility.
:: 550lb-ft of torque
:: 1800lb payload capacity
:: 200+ mile range
:: Preorders open Q2 2021
:: Deliveries begin in 2023
Get updates when preorders open in Q2 ⚡️ https://t.co/VtBI8Xb1Xs
— Canoo (@canoo) March 11, 2021
“We are so passionate about building vehicles that can change people’s lives,” said Tony Aquila, Executive Chairman, Canoo. “Our pickup truck is as strong as the toughest trucks out there and is designed to be exponentially more productive. This truck works for you. We made accessories for people who use trucks – on the job, weekends, adventure. You name it, we did it because it’s your platform and she’s bad to the bone.”
Vehicle specifications for the Canoo pickup truck includes:
· Dual or rear motor configurations
· Up to 600 hp and 550 lb-ft of torque with dual motors
· Vehicle payload capacity of 1800lbs
· 200+ miles of battery range
· Steer-by-wire and brake-by-wire technology
· Tow hitch receiver
· Wheelbase: 112.2 inches/ 2850 mm
· Overall length: 184 inches/ 4677 mm (with bed extension: 213 inches/ 5400 mm)
· Width: 78 inches/ 1980 mm (with mirrors: 87 inches/ 2209 mm)
· Height: 76 inches/ 1920 mm (with roof rack: 82 inches/ 2085 mm)
· Bed W,L: 64 inches/ 1627 mm x 72 inches/ 1817 mm (with extension: 64 inches/ 1627 mm x 102 inches/ 2600 mm)
· Bed depth: 21 inches/ 522 mm
· Roof rack W,L: 48 inches/ 1230 mm x 54 inches/ 1360 mm
· Tires: 265 60r18