Abia widow loses house in midnight fire

Share this

A widow has been left devastated and heartbroken after her home was destroyed by midnight fire.Tragedy in Abia as widow loses house in midnight fire

Fire gutted the house of the widow identified as Mrs Ngeji Agu and all her property was completely engulfed in flames as she watched her home burn to the ground.midnight fire

The incident occurred in Mkporobo Ndoki Aut. Community, in Ukwa East Local Government Area of Abia state.

Hitvibz gathered that the fire was caused by an adulterated kerosene the widow bought and used in her lamp on Tuesday night.Tragedy in Abia as widow loses house in midnight fire

The Councilor representing Ohuru/Mkporobo Ward, Hon. Reginald Godswill Chimezirim shared the photos on social media platforms of the destruction from the midnight fire.

He appealed to the general public, Political and religious leaders to come to the aid of the poor widow as she was left homeless.midnight fire

He said;

Mrs Ngeji Agu a widow in Mkporobo Ndoki Aut. Community, Ukwa East LGA Abia state has cried out over her house that was burnt down in the middle of the night on 06/10/21. The fire was caused by an adultratted kerosene she bought and used her lamp. We appeal to the general public, Political and religious Leaders to come to her aid, as the fire destroyed her properties and has left her homeless. God bless you all.”

About the Author

Kris
An educationist, who loves good music and Football. A creative writer, footballer and content editor.

Be the first to comment on "Abia widow loses house in midnight fire"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.